“THE COMMON MISTAKES IN CHOOSING SIZES”
1) Choosing the size based on your height or weight.
2) Simply choosing the size which you normally wear comfortably.
The both methods above of choosing clothes size may lead to incorrect clothes size. Please realize that we work with thousands of clothing manufacturers. Due to different measurement systems, the size standard may vary slightly.
“HOW TO SELECT THE RIGHT SIZE”
1) Please correctly measure your body size. You can refer to the HOW TO MEASURE BODY chart shown below.
2) You can check the most comfortable clothes which you usually wear, measuring the bust, waist, hips, and other areas, and then compare the measurements to the size chart below, and select the nearest size.
3) We have a Clothes Size Chart on every product page for you to choose your size easily.
“Sizes shown below refer to body measurements.”
“HOW TO MEASURE BODY”
“HOW TO MEASURE CLOTHES”